ßɭʋε Şƙɩɛʂ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Whic motto do you think would suit the pack best?

The Summer Lands - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%The Summer Lands - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Latest topics
» The Summer Lands
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm by Moongazer

» WolfQuest Ad
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Allaya

» ::Driggs::
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» Summer Plot
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» -Lace, not wolf-
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm by Lace

» Suggestions
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm by Driggs

» Activity and Attendance
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm by Driggs

» Questions Stuff
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm by Yuuwaku

» Leaving :c
The Summer Lands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 pm by Yuuwaku

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Lace

Our users have posted a total of 370 messages in 34 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

The Summer Lands

+3
Greed
Driggs
Allaya
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Summer Lands - Page 4 Empty Re: The Summer Lands

Post  Allaya Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Allaya pricked her paws from the ground in turn at the feeling of heartbeats. The fae shook herself, wincing at the pain in her shoulder, and turned to greet Moongazer and Driggs as their scents met her nose. Aly allowed her face to straighten a the two entered the learing.

She smiked at Yuuwaku and turned to the newly areived pair. "You have a reason for interrupting my Bettess and myself, I should hope." her voice was not cold or harsh, but somewhat flat.
Allaya
Allaya

Capricorn Posts : 147

Wolf Information
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

https://blueskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm

::Driggs::

"Yes, we do, your honours and such," Driggs said, grinning at his own obvious lack of formality. "But Moongazer should tell you."
Driggs
Driggs

Sagittarius Posts : 82

Wolf Information
Crush: Moongazer, but it's just a crush, for now ;)
Mate: Nope.

http://www.fallenpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Moon stepped forward. "Sorry for disturbing you." she said softly, "I was just wanting to know if Driggs could finish my scout training so could help the pack out more. If that's alright with you Allaya?" She pressed her ears to her head feeling hopeful but uncertain.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Leo Posts : 28

Wolf Information
Crush: Driggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Driggs nodded, dropping his grin. "And I was wondering if you could show me the borders anyways." He said, remembering that he didn't know them.
(LOL just typed 'Druggs' instead of Driggs at the top- my bad! Razz And just wodering- is there gonna be MOTM on BSP?)
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 am

(Nope, no MOTM)

Allaya, smiled. "Sure you can Moongazer." She turned to Driggs (Or Druggs Razz) and spoke, "I'm taking the pack on a tour tonight. I haven't set the official borders, but I have a brief idea."

Then to Yuuwaku she turned and began to speak. "So, you ready to go on an adventuuuuure?" she dragged out the word and grinned.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Driggs nodded at Allaya. "Great, thanks." He turned to go back to camp, and then stopped. "Allaya, should I go hunt again? I mean, I know we have the buck, but with a whole pack to feed, isn't it better to err on the side of too much prey?"
(Hey Ally, lol random question have you been on howrse resently? Smile just restarted Razz)
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Allaya nodded at Driggs. "You can do what you think is best for th pack." she said, hakf smiling. Driggs seemed to know how the pack worked. The thoigh please Allaya and she flicked hre tail in dismissal as she turned back to Yuuwaku.

(Haven't been on recently... Going on now)
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Moon wagged her tail happily. "Thanks Allaya." she said standing up and walking off after Driggs (Druggs). She paused when her alphess said that they could go hunting and she shifted nervously. Moon knew that she wasnt the best hunter and was slightly scared of the large animals not that she would admit it.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Driggs thought he saw a flash of nerves in Moongazer's eyes. "We'll stick to small stuff, okay?" He asked, not wanting to make her feel unprepared, but also aware that she may not know how to hunt elk or deer.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:32 am

Allaya grinned, "Small stuff is always safe, isn't it Driggsy," she asked tauntingly, flashing her bloodied shoulder at him. "This is from a measly hare, Watch where you grab 'em." then she turned towards the hare and ripped it's leg off without mercy, though it was dead. "And this is my piece of the deal. Yuuwaku. Eat the rabbit I so lovingly caught for you."
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 am

Driggs frowned at Allaya. 'Insensitive of her,' He thought. 'Maybe I'll take her aside later, ask her to be more considerate.' He swept his brain clean and smiled at Moon. "Ready?" He asked aloud, shaking his pelt free of any dust.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 am

Aly smiled more gently at Moongazer, "Good luck, Moon, make us proud," then she blinked once and turned, walking over the the Orcale she whispered, "I see bright things in your future," then the fae trotted back to the canter of the clearing and spoke. "Driggs, takecare of my Prophet. Not one scratch." and the Alphess turned and left the clearing, leaving her Betess, Prophet, and Hunter alone.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 am

Driggs nodded again, and walked on. He stopped. "Shall we?" He asked Moon, dipping his head to the betess on his way out.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 am

-Lace-
Lace wandering sorrowfully. "Will I get back?" She whispered, as if asking the pines surrounding. "Home..." She added wistfully, aching for her bed, her food, her master, even the annoying, bleating sheep. She sat down to rest, her emaciated frame too weak to be able to do too much moving with out short breaks. She sat wearily, nervous for an unknown reason.
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information
Crush: None
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:52 am

Allaya heard a faint wimper from the East and felt the pulse of an unkown canid. Her insicts acting up, this wolf strongly inside the borders, she started at a brisk trot which transformed itself into a speedy gallop. Snarling she barrelled into the canine and landed on top of her. Baring her teeth and breathing hard, she growled in a low, steady voice, "What is your name and why are you in my territory?"

Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 am

-Lace-
Lace pinned her ears and growled, seeing no reason to speak with any dog who didn't introduce herself politely. After all, this was her master's land... wasn't it? She tried to identify the dog, but it looked and smelled different than any she'd met at the fairs or markets. She smelled a slight scent of herd animal blood on the dog's- no. This wasn't a dog... Her menacing growl tapered off, and she shrunk back. Suddenly shoving with all her might, and managed to dislodge the wolf, and bolted away. She saw an overhang and made for it, hiding seemed like the best choice in her state.
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:06 am

Allaya grimaced as pain shot through her shoulder, but pushed herself to her paws as the dog ran off. Hiding from me won't help you, little fae, she thought silently, grinning with her jaws spread. She listened to the earth until the frightened dog's pulse was found and stalked forth. "Hiding from me, little fae. A helpless, blind wolf. Little. Old. Me," she said, her voice once again coated in the honey of an angry wasps nest. The female poked her nose around the corner of the overhang and grinned. "I smell the fear of a little, helpless, pup."
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:08 am

-Lace-
Lace growled, but it broke- she was almost sobbing from fear. She knew she couldn't run any further- the short sprint had left her exhausted. She cursed herself- she had run for hours on the farm... why not now? Lace ducked her head... and waited.

Last edited by Lace on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 am

Allaya walked forward, now relaxing. "Calm down. I'm not a killer. Just answer my questions. What's your name, and why are you on my land? Also, why don't you smell like wolf?" her voice was now silky and calm, not angry and protective of her pack. "Answer my three questions and I will answer three of yours." she said, it seemed like a fiar trade to the blind Alphess.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 am

-Lace-
Lace answered reluctantly, shivering under the wolf's gaze although it was not cold. She brought her blue eyes up to meet the she-wolf's dead ones. "I am called Lace. I am here because I am lost. I am not a wolf." She almost chanted. "My questions." She knew this wolf could not see. She had seen blindness in sheep, and had learned to recognize it easily. "How could you find me? I know you are blind."

Last edited by Lace on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 am

Allaya smiled, "Just one, little fae? Very well, I can see from the way the earth shakes. It has given me the understanding of sight through the earth. I feel the pulses. Also, you smell funny, so I just followed the funny smell."

Turning away from the fae in a cirle, she allowed her eyes to widen. "Does my blindness shock you, my pet, are you afraid that you can't hide from me, that I will always find you.," it wasn't much of a question, more a hidden threat. 'You run and hide, I find you and you can run or hide ever again,' kind of hidden threat. Aly grinned, "You have two more questions. Ask them, before I change my mind."
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 am

Moon nodded when Driggs said they would stick to small animals relieved. After listening to her alphess say she had a bright things in her furture she wagged her tail gently. Looking Driggs in the eye she took a deep breath. "Ready." she answered the scout.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:41 am

-Lace-
"Do you- do you know where a farm is, lots of open fields, sheep everywhere?" Lace asked. "And if you did, would you let me go?"
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:45 am

Driggs smiled at her reassuringly at Moon, and trotted on. He soon came to a small clearing, there appeared to be lots of voles, as well as a few hares. "You wanna try the voles?" He asked, his voice lowered.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 am

Allaya listened, inhaling the silent smell of fear protruding from the pelt of the dog. "I do not know where any farms are, and they are not on this territory." Sitting a few feet in front of the fae she softened her image. "Lace, my mother was stolen from me when I was younger. If I knew where your family was, I would allow you to return. Loss is a terrible thing and I wish it upon nothing, be it prey or predator."

Standing and taking a few steps forward until Allaya was close enough to wrap her tail around the mixed creature, she smiled. "I personally invite you to seek refuge within my pack of wolves for as long as you wish. I am the alphess, and as we walk, you may ask as many questions as you see fit. I promise you a meal when we arrive at the den site, should you choose to follow." nodding, the female turned and walked from the shelter, being sure to stay slow so that the younger canine could follow.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down