ßɭʋε Şƙɩɛʂ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Whic motto do you think would suit the pack best?

The Summer Lands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Summer Lands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Latest topics
» The Summer Lands
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm by Moongazer

» WolfQuest Ad
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Allaya

» ::Driggs::
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» Summer Plot
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» -Lace, not wolf-
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm by Lace

» Suggestions
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm by Driggs

» Activity and Attendance
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm by Driggs

» Questions Stuff
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm by Yuuwaku

» Leaving :c
The Summer Lands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 pm by Yuuwaku

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Lace

Our users have posted a total of 370 messages in 34 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

The Summer Lands

+3
Greed
Driggs
Allaya
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Summer Lands - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summer Lands

Post  Allaya Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Allaya turned to her den and stalked over, avoiding Driggs, and growled at teh new wolf. "Watch what you do here, female, or your position on this land may be cut short." it was clearly voiced as a threat, and Aly wanted Greed to see it that way.

She curled up again and fell into a shallow sleep, allowing the pulses to clear themselves from her mind, all but Greed's. "Just so you know, wolf, I don't tend to mingle with my wolves. Driggs is an exception, because he's my first wolf, if he decides to join." The Alphess yawned for punctuation. Just before falling asleep she added, "at dawn, I expect that chunk of meat in front of me. You know, the one that you tried to steal."
Allaya
Allaya

Capricorn Posts : 147

Wolf Information
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

https://blueskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Moon gazer could smell to wolves, a fe=ae and brute. Stepping into the open she waited to be noticed by the pair of them.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Leo Posts : 28

Wolf Information
Crush: Driggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Paul was walking around, bored, when he reached the middle of the forest. He smelled bunch of wolves around the area, his nose raised in the air and ran to see the wolves. He then howled meaning he was entering the territory and then he waited for a return howl.
Paul
Paul

Taurus Posts : 12

Wolf Information

http://dancing-stones-pack.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 pm

(Please make sure all posts are at least 3 sentences long and in 2nd or 3rd person, not 1st. So more like: "The brute sat and waited" Instead of : "I sat and waited." Thanks!)

Allaya woke to the early dawn light filtering through her fur, she stretched and instantly noticed two extra heartbeats. She felt Driggs and Greed still sound asleep, so the fae pretended not to notice the extra two wolves at the around the territory. The blind Alphess took a large bite of the meat Greed had tried to steal and chewed, very slowly.

She then checked to be sure Driggs and Greed were still asleep before slipping quietly out of the camp. "Fae, stop hiding from my pack. Now." she said as she walked past. "We're going to find that other one at the edge of the territory. I don't care if you aren't a part of this pack. You're helping the blind little wolf find a potential threat."

Aly acted as though she were a helpless blind, stumbling around, narrowly missing trees that she could sense a few meters away. Knowing exactly where to step but not showing it. "Hurry up, female. We're going now and I want to be back soon." she said, staying concentrated on stumbling over rocks.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Moon blinked shocked. "No need to act so blind. I have dreamted about you and I know you can find your way around just fine." she huffed trotting after the fae. "Im Moongazer and I wish to join your pack as an Oracle."
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 am

Allaya straightened up, grinning, "Yeah, of course you do. And of course you have. One problem." the white female turned on the Oracle wolf, her nose mere centimeters away, "I might not want you here." Aly turned and began walking again, "but you're going to stay because I might, and you want to be sure you're not missing out."

The white Alphess reached a stone and placed her paws on it, feeling a pulse. "He's close." she hissed and seemed to glide forth, skimming every tree by the bark, her fur hardly brushing against the wood. She came to a halt as the male's pulse became directly in front of her. "Name and purpose," she ordered.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:50 am

Moon laughed and followed the fae. "Do I get your name?" she asked stopping beside her. She looked at the brute and smiled. "Hey handsome." Moon said flirting.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:12 am

(3 sentence minimum)

Allaya snorted, "get a den," she said harshly, turning to walk away. "You want a pack, come with me." she began to move forth again, but looked over her shoulder. "You wanna die alone, get outta my land." her voice transforming into a low growl as her shoulder blades rose with her steps.

Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:15 am

Greed woke up to see Allaya coming back with a white wolf. She instinctly liked this wolf, moving slightly closer to the returning wolves.
The wolf kept her eyes downcast, hoping the leader would pass her by, and she could talk to the white wolf.
Greed
Greed

Wolf Information
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuwaku Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 pm

The Summer Lands - Page 2 Yuuwak13

Yuu ran through the forest as fast as she could 'No! I refuse to believe in such madness! When I get home nana will be there and papa will be in the med den and mama will be finding out my future and' Her thought cut off as she got to the camp site seeing no one she remembered. "Excuse me! Where is the alphess here?" She intruded, of course, since she was born in this pack she knew that it was run by females, only if the fae died the alpha would take over, but still his next daughter next to the throne.

Yuuwa looked at them, they were all younger then her, by maybe up to a year "Where are all the Elders?" She questioned, in this peaceful there were close to no fights, all of her grandparents were still alive! Well... Her grandpa, Tai, died when she was couple weeks old... but that wasn't the point! Well could it be true that they fled the territory and a year later a new pack was formed here? No, that can't be true.

Last edited by Yuuwaku on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuuwaku
Yuuwaku

Libra Posts : 36

Wolf Information
Crush: None
Mate: None

http://elementalwolfpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Paul waits for a howl to return, but it didn't, so Paul just enter and started to say Hello! Anyone here? I'm NOT trying to hurt anyone... Then Paul waited and waited and growled under his breath just to make sure no one was spying on him or ready to attack. Then he circle around and see a she-wolf with beautiful white fur and Paul head tilted and saying to himself Why that wolf didn't get my howl of entering the territory? -shrug- Well Paul look again once more and barked at wolf and started other wolves...

Then my fur raise and I just stare at the group of wolves and waits for a answer...
Paul
Paul

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuwaku Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Yuu looked over excited to see someone who was her age or even a bit older. 'Damn... White faes... Always beautiful and pure' She cussed then looked over at him again with a mischievous grin 'But everyone knows that black is.. sexy' Yuu glanced at the fae and then back at the new brown wolf "Hello there" The white socked fae said in a seductive voice, after all it was in her name to do so. Literally. The wolf tossed her blond bangs and flickered her golden brown eyes "Hey handsome" She flirted taking a step toward him forgetting her purpose here.
Yuuwaku
Yuuwaku

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:02 pm

The Summer Lands - Page 2 0xvSu

Paul looks forward seeing a beautiful black female coming towards me and my head starts to tilt a little, then I fix it and start to speak " Hi... Well is this a pack... cause ummm..." Then after he couldnt her looked at the she-wolf coming towards me and said " Who me?" Paul said while tilting head and then waited for a answer
Paul
Paul

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

The Summer Lands - Page 2 Empty Moon padded over to the wolf she

Post  Moongazer Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Moon padded over to the new wolves. "Hello you two." she said and turned her gazer to the brute. She ran her gazer over his body and smirked. "What can I do for yous?" she asked siting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:42 pm

(Paul, please keep posts in third or second person, also past tense.)

Allaya turned, three new wolves. "Stop talking. All of you." she snarled over the voices. Walking calmly to the new male, she stood. "I'm Alphess. You're here, and you're in my pack, as a warrior" she turned to Moongazer, "you are as well, in my pack. Oracle." Lastly the white female turned on the flirty newcomer. "You know, I like you. You can stay if you want."

Allaya turned away, but paused, "also, I repeat. If he's so handsome, get a den and play, "she grinned as she turned and curled above her den, soaking in the sunlight. The pale fae remembered her orders from last night. "Greed! Where's my meat!" she snapped, the yearlings punishment for stealing.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Moon laughed. "Someones snappy." she said softly, "Wanna come for a walk handsome?" She stood up and passed the brute and brushing he tail down his side.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 pm

(THREE sentence minimum Moony!)

Aly snorted, "screw it." she growled, turning to the male. "She's asking you on a date. You're going. Get out of my pulse zone." she ordered the two canids. The blind fae curled into a grumbling ball of white fluff and covered her face with her nose. "Greed! My food! You bringing me my food for the week is your punishment for failed criminal acts!" she snapped.

All patience gone, the paled female rose and curled up in her den, deep in the shadowed part of her cave. She dug up the bone she had kept from her birth den and held it on her paws, placing her cranium atop the ivory stick, she slid into a doze.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 pm

(But it is)

Moon smiled. "Come on." she said. Reaching the trees she picked up her pace until she was running though the trees. Hearing a river ahead of her she slowed down. Reach her destination she notice the was a loggon off the side. Sitting down on a rock in the sun she waited for Paul to catch up.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 pm

(True, the longer the better remember!)

Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuwaku Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Yuu cussed under her breath "I get the next brute" She growled and flicked her blonde locks and walked over to the white wolf "You like meh huh? Good, cause I plan on staying!" She said with hmf and walked away. 'I like this fae... The way she gives orders... Feather nor Ina ever was so harsh... I want to be superior to...'
Yuuwaku
Yuuwaku

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Allaya stuck her cranium out of her den,turning her eyes to the sassy female she exited, walking over. "Good they're gone. I never caught your name. Care to share?" she grinned. The Alphess sat down when the black female didn't reply. "I said tell me your name." her voice hardened as she spoke.

Without moving from her spot, Allaya lifted a paw, placing it on the females chest and holding her back. "And what rank you want." Aly smiled and stood, her tail curling over her back, she trotted around the clearing. "That's Greed, and that's Driggs, and I'm Allaya. I follow the law, unlike my great aunt, I don't mingle with my pack, unless they're Council. So tell me your rank and name and I'll leave you be." she ordered, sitting again.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 am

Paul growled under his breath cause it was to much talking around and then he roll his eyes, and started to speak Can u stay, I follow ever pack rule, Pretty please Paul asked nicely and watching the other wolves talking to the white wolf asking if they also may stay and I just sit and watch and wait for a answer.
Paul
Paul

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 am

Greed angrily tugged the meat off the carcass, hearing Allaya talk about her great-aunt. She walked back over to give her the meat. "Who was your great-asked?" she asked.

Her father had always tell them stories of wolves- orange, grey, black, and white wolves. Halfbreed wolves, full breed wolves. She hadn't believed any stories, but maybe the alpha had more information.
Greed
Greed

Wolf Information
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuwaku Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 am

No way! Could it be possible for these two to be related? 'Nana Ina had three black and one white... Maybe the white pup? I don't know... I know Zev liked to play but... I mean... I really would not be surprised if they had another litter that I did not know about... Takani! It could very be! But... I don't know...'

Yuu gave a sly grin "Name's Yuuwaku, call me that and I kill you, Just Yuu" She paused "Rank? Well, I like you, I like you a lot, I don't like many females... I would like to be your beta, I mean if you only associate with the council" She said in a like-duh voice.

Yuu's thought returning about this grand mother she spoke of "Who is your grand mother? Who were your parents?" She asked hoping to get a decent reply from the white fae. 'The only ones who had been alphas where... Feather, duh, and there was Ina and I believe Raine got some time on the throne for a bit two... But maybe it was only beta work when Feather had a hissy fit.... Which was a lot.' She thought awaiting an answer.
Yuuwaku
Yuuwaku

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Paul was waiting and feeling he was talking to himself, so he got up and look behind and headed to leave and probable coming tomorrow because he was tired and annoyed talking to himself. Then he speak Okay then, Ill guess ill be leaving then, since i'm talking to myself Paul said softly and then shrug and then head out to the wild forest with the strange noises and the chipping of birds in his ears. But Paul didnt feel to go back because at his place was to loud, not quite, everything was messy, no clean and also he was tired to move around.
Paul
Paul

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down