ßɭʋε Şƙɩɛʂ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Whic motto do you think would suit the pack best?

The Summer Lands - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%The Summer Lands - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Latest topics
» The Summer Lands
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm by Moongazer

» WolfQuest Ad
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Allaya

» ::Driggs::
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» Summer Plot
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» -Lace, not wolf-
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm by Lace

» Suggestions
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm by Driggs

» Activity and Attendance
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm by Driggs

» Questions Stuff
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm by Yuuwaku

» Leaving :c
The Summer Lands - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 pm by Yuuwaku

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Lace

Our users have posted a total of 370 messages in 34 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

The Summer Lands

+3
Greed
Driggs
Allaya
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Summer Lands - Page 5 Empty Re: The Summer Lands

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:54 am

-Lace-
Lace wanted to resist, to leave, to retain her pride- but her legs and stomach betrayed her. As Lace walked after the wolf falteringly, she thought of her master. 'Only mother I ever knew,' She thought, musing bitterly over her real mother's neglect. A tale came back to her, of a she-wolf in her heritage. The stolen sheep had driven it from her mind- a tale of battles fought and won, prey hunted, many wolves running together- Takani, leader of the Silver Winds Pack. Some of her fear dispersed. After all, this wolf had shown some kindness... Who knew?

Last edited by Lace on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information
Crush: None
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 am

Allaya felt the fae follow and she smiled, "come join me up here. I feel like you're going to jump on me and I'll have to kill you for my own safety when you're back there." Laughing the white female stopped and waited for the new female to catch up, then started off again. "The camp is a little ways, but if you need to stop and rest I'd be happy to let you," she said, still smiling at her joke.
Allaya
Allaya

Capricorn Posts : 147

Wolf Information
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

https://blueskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:02 am

-Lace-
Lace walked forward tentatively, keeping a wary distance, but all the while glancing, curious, at the she-wolf. "I've never met a wolf before," She blurted. She ducked her head, embarrassed. "... I don't need to stop, so long as we're only walking." She said quietly, her eyes on the ground.
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:10 am

Never met a wolf? Allaya snorted then smiled. "Well, we're very savage, if you piss us off then we rip off your tails... Snd we also like to kill puppies and make the mothers watch, or the other way around.... Yeah, that sounds right." she grinned, nudging the dog. "Kidding, Laylay, I don't let stuff like that happen. I just trap you in camp for a while or something. Ask Greed, I just made her feed me." then she started laughing again. The way this canine feared her made her unhappy, but she wanted to change the fae's perspective on wolves.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 am

-Lace-
Lace, who had shied away at the first bit, smiled sheepishly. "Greed is an... interesting name." She commented, and then added on. "Er... what's you name?"
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:16 am

Aly sighed, "there is the winner question, took ya long enough, chica. I'm Allaya, you can call me Aly if you want. The pack's name is Blue Skies. Pack of the Bluest Skies you'll ever see, wait until the sun sets and you'll see what I mean, just after there's a twilight zone where everything is a deep royal blue and the stars are like silver dots, like fireflies that got trapped way up there." she smiled. "Greed is my healer, she tried to steal and I made her give me the meat."
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:19 am

-Lace-
"Oh." Lace replied, her thoughts turning back to her ancestor. Had she lived like this wolf obviously did? "Er.... you're going to think this is a stupid question... but, how do you get food?" Lace wondered what they ate. Did kibble... grow on trees? Bushes? They probably didn't hunt it, it couldn't move.
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 am

At this Allaya burst out laughing, falling over and beginning to roll. "We hunt of course! We track the prey while it's alive and we kill it, then we eat it." she said between bursts of laughter. After a few minutes of this, the female collected herself into a panting ball of whiteness. "Ok, we track it down using scent, then we kill it by snapping it's neck. Have you never hunted before?"
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:27 am

-Lace-
Lace was shocked. "You kill... sheep?" She frowned. She may not have liked them, but her master never kept a dog who injured them. She thought of the oddly shaped, large, tan mammals she'd barked at and chased across the fields. That had simply been for fun. She couldn't imagine killing one. She shook her head. "No, I haven't."
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:31 am

Allaya cocked her head, "I don't go near the humans. If they come near me or my pack, I kill them." she answered strongly, her laughter gone. The white fae stopped before the small vally that led to the camp, "we're almost here, there's wolves in that clearing and they will look at you strange because I know you don't look like a wolf. Stay next to me." she said softly, Allaya knew how it felt to be an outsider, so she would stand up for this dog, be her wolf or pet.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:34 am

-Lace-
Lace nodded, apprehensive. She squared her shoulders and walked forward, burying her nerves. 'I'm okay,' She told herself warily.
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:38 am

Allaya walked into the clearing to find it surprisingly epmty. "Greed?" she called, wondering where the cross-breed had gone. She shrugged and smiled. "Well, come along and I'll show you where my den is. We save dens for the mothers and Alphas. Sometimes the ill." Walking up to the only stone den the fae smiled. "this one's mine. You can spend the first few nights with me, then you need to start mingling with the pack."
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:41 am

-Lace-
Lace nodded. "Thanks you, Aly." Her stomach growled, and she smiled sheepishly. "About that meal...?" She asked .

Last edited by Lace on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:42 am

Aly laughed softly. "Do you want me to rip it off or do you want to do it yourself?" she asked, nodding at the still-fresh buck carcass beside her den. The white fae took a bite of it and looked back, licking her lips clean. "Hmm?" she asked, her mouth full.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 am

-Lace-
Lace stepped forward cautiously, unsure. She sniffed the meat tentatively, surprised when she found it smelled appealing. She tried to take a mouthful the way she'd seen Aly do, and immediately knew she'd done something wrong- blood was dripping down her muzzle, but she didn't care. This tasted seriously good. She swallowed, and took a second bite, then a third. Lace stopped, licking her lips clean. She wasn't sure how much she was allowed to have.

Last edited by Lace on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 am

Aly smiled, "I only heard you bite three times, not hungry?" the blind female smiled, rusty scents hitting his nose, "Get a little dirty? Smells like blood. You probably hit a veins or something. Lucky you." she turned a sank her teeth into the meat, twisting her head and tearing it free, then gulping down the muscle and flesh, tasting the crimson, metallic blood run down her tongue and throat.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 am

-Lace-
Lace gave up all pretense and ate until she felt full- the first time in several weeks. She sat back on her haunches, and cleaned off her face. Now that she wasn't starving, she didn't actually feel all that tired. "Er, how many other wolves are there in the pack?"
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:57 am

Allaya sat and though, "Well, there's Driggs, he was my first member, then there's Greed, my second, then Moongazer, then Yuuwaku, and you if you want to stay." she paused, "Six including yourself and I." she smiled, her eyes closing and allowing the sound of birds and nature to surround her momentarily.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 am

-Lace-
Lace nodded musingly. "And they're all full wolves?" She asked, curious. She watched a crimson line find its way down the deer's side, from the ripped opening on the carcass. 'A brutal existence,' She thought, although she was already warming to the pack's way of life.
(how'd you make your signature?)
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 am

(Glowtxt or cooltext... cant remember)

Allaya smiled, "not Greed. She's half German Shephard I think she said. The rest of us are, though." The fae sighed and relaxed herself. "So, is it too soon to ask you if you're staying yet?" she said, resting with her paws crossed, hangin off of her small rise.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 pm

-Lace-
Lace half smiled. "I- think I'd like to stay, at least until I can sort everything out...But I'm not sure what I can do for your pack in return." She mentally compared herself to the she wolf. She was thinner, that much was obvious, Lace's frame, thin by nature though it was, was emaciated. She was shorter too, but not too badly. Her coat and smell were different, but Lace knew that if she decided to stay her scent would change in time.
(it was glowtext Wink)
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 pm

(Okily dokily)

Aly smiled, "then you will, at least until you get everything sorted out. What are your talents, 'cause that will help me decide on a good rank for you." she said calmly, tugging a bone free and beginning to gnaw on it, chewing the marrow as she waited for an answer.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Lace Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 pm

-Lace-
"Where I used to live and work, I herded sheep. I knew how to divide them and move them around. I'm not sure what that's good for..." Lace trailed off, uncertain.
Lace
Lace

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuwaku Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 pm

(Is Lace like her... Second or Third cousin???)

The Summer Lands - Page 5 Yuuwak13

"I'm BORED!" Yuu complained as she rolled out of the den, literally, the got up and started to complain about her fur was now dirty, and then that the ground was dirty.

Waku looked up at the new wolf name... Lace, was it? 'Sounds like a girls name' she said in displeasure as she looked at the fae "Hey, I'm Yuuwaku, the beta here" She said making it clear that she had authority as she stepped in front of the new wolf... Dog? By standing tall, "Oh, and by the way, Driggs is mine! For now at least, watch the guys you lay eyes on is all I'm saying" She said with a smirk.
Yuuwaku
Yuuwaku

Libra Posts : 36

Wolf Information

http://elementalwolfpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 am

Allaya smiled. "Yuuwi, you know that if I want Driggs he's mine, all mine," she stuck her tongue out and walked in circles around Lace. "Well, keeping things in line, I suppose you could be a nanny, but I don't really think we need one. You say you're good at chasing things? Yuuwaku will teach you to hunt. I do it different 'cause I'm blind, but she's not so yeah. She'll be your mentor."

Allaya flicked her tail and trotted off to doze above her den, but before she let her breathing slow, she spoke gently. "Yuuwaku, you be nice now, and don't let my puppy-dog get hurt." she gave a tired chuckle and lowered her head on her paws.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down