ßɭʋε Şƙɩɛʂ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Whic motto do you think would suit the pack best?

The Summer Lands I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands I_vote_lcap100%The Summer Lands I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Latest topics
» The Summer Lands
The Summer Lands EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm by Moongazer

» WolfQuest Ad
The Summer Lands EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Allaya

» ::Driggs::
The Summer Lands EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» Summer Plot
The Summer Lands EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» -Lace, not wolf-
The Summer Lands EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm by Lace

» Suggestions
The Summer Lands EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm by Driggs

» Activity and Attendance
The Summer Lands EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm by Driggs

» Questions Stuff
The Summer Lands EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm by Yuuwaku

» Leaving :c
The Summer Lands EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 pm by Yuuwaku

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Lace

Our users have posted a total of 370 messages in 34 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

The Summer Lands

+3
Greed
Driggs
Allaya
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Summer Lands Empty The Summer Lands

Post  Allaya Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 am

The Summer Lands 15duxhi

The Summer camp is located in the northern region of the territory, there are a few caves around the site much like the one in the picture, but some are as seen below. Only pregnant and nursing wolves as well as the Lead Council, or the Alphas, and the Healers, have the dens. The camp is well protected by steep hills, there is only on way in and out without getting injured and the youngsters are not taught that way until they are of proper age. There is a slow-flowing, shallow river by the camp and that is where the most fresh water comes from.

The Summer Lands J9lxfo

The Summer Lands 5cel8x

Last edited by Allaya on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Allaya
Allaya

Capricorn Posts : 147

Wolf Information
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

https://blueskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Summer Lands Empty Re: The Summer Lands

Post  Allaya Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:27 am

Allaya sat, resting above the rock cave that she had chosen as her own. All the other dens were made of mud, which she would save for the pregnant and ill. The femme had already arranged all of the ranks and where the appropriate places for them would be. She sighed and took a large bite from her hare carcass. Ally hopped down from her perch and wagged her tail smiling. The teen female sat back. "I'm practicing for wolves who will never come. I have no life." she laughed, her voice sarcastic and angry.

She listened to her paws but felt nothing. "See Ally? Told ya so." she mumped, tearing another piece from the diminishing rabbit. The blind white fae grinned and felt a speeding heartbeat. Mouse. Allaya pounced and snapped the creatures neck, swallowing it nearly whole. She finished her rabbit and buried the bones, keeping a thick hind leg one for herself. "I thank the earth for nourishing this prey so it could nourish me," she whispered, covering the last of the ivory unseen to her.

The breeze brought a cool sensation to Ally's back and she smiled. "Thank you, wind," she lifted her muzzle and inhaled the sweet scent of lemongrass from the distance. The fae imagined other wolves around her, protecting the mothers and Beta's, her standing among them, taking down threats wherever they came from. This brought a smile to he face and Ally turned back to her den, jumping up and laying on her back, soaking the sun into her stomach fur, loving the warmth it gave her inside.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:19 pm

::Driggs::
Driggs paced forwards carefully, keeping his eyes on the rabbit he was stalking. The creature's leg twitched as he neared, but it didn't bolt. It must not have noticed him, though Driggs hadn't been having much luck hunting so far. His slim frame now seemed sickly and wasted, even though he had only been on his own for three weeks. He lunged, catching the prey by purely on the element of surprise, and breaking its back leg as he did so. He snapped the poor animal's neck, then lifted his finely shaped head and sung the rabbit's life away. He sat down, contemplating his hunting ability as he chewed.

Last edited by Driggs on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Driggs
Driggs

Sagittarius Posts : 82

Wolf Information
Crush: Moongazer, but it's just a crush, for now ;)
Mate: Nope.

http://www.fallenpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Allaya lifted her head as a song floated through the air. She grinned and spoke to herself. "A wolf." she rose and groomed her fur, wanting to look presentable for a new wolf. The female sighed and remembered that her relationship with this wolf, should she not choose him as her mate, would be acquaintances and pack mates and nothing more. With that thought Ally rose and sprinted towards the howl.

The wolf slipped silently through the undergrowth, feeling the pulses of the wolf's heartbeat through the earth. "You're on my land, male," she said, her voice was thick and sweet, but seductive and dangerous at the same time. Allay slid around to the other side of the clearing, keeping silent even to her ears. "Why are you trespassing?" her voice the same, seductive and oozing danger. The female slid around to another part of the clearing. "Who are you?" she let her vocals slide around the male, floating through the air like wisps of smoke, swirling around his auds.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Driggs lifted his head, a small smirk playing his lips. He scented the air discreetly- the fae was alone. "I wonder," He casually replied, "What a fae of your obviously distinguished rank is doing in the big, bad forest all by herself... and searching out a commoner. Tut, tut." His voice was a knife sheathed in velvet, his voice both rougher and deeper than hers, but easily matching in tone. He hesitated for a second, to let his honeyed words sink in. "As for who I am... My name is Driggs."
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 am

Allaya emerged from the bushes. "Name's Allaya. A little fae like me all alone in the big bad woods is surviving, much better than you seem to be. At least my heartbeat is normal, you'rs is all sped up like you're fighting for your life or something. Groom yourself and come with me." she ordered, her voice still thick as honey but no longer flirtatious.

"Oh, also, just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't fend for myself. I can't see the blood so I don't know how much damage I've done either." she looked over her shoulder with a smirk at Driggs. "I would say it's a pleasure to meet you, but you don't deserve my compliments yet. Now hurry up and I'll take you back to my den site." she spoke smoothly, like a slow-flowing river, and made sure that her power and authority was clear in her voice.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 am

"Yes, milady," Driggs replied, a slightly mocking tone in his voice. He'd met his share of blind wolves and been bettered by them. He would not count her as incapable of anything until he'd seen her fail, most of the time more than once. "Just as I do not yet," He emphasized the last word, "Deserve your compliments, you have not yet," He also emphasized this, "Earned my trust or respect as a leader." He then relaxed, trusting that at the very least, this fae would not harm him without cause. He hastily smoothed out his few ruffled tufts of fur. "Lead the way."
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 am

Allaya nodded and set off at a trot for the den site. She led the male towards the den site, then changed course to find the river that she could feel pulling away tendrils of the earth with it's gentle current. The female discovered the water and placed her paw in it, testing the temperature of the flowing liquid.

Chills traveled up Allaya's body as she removed her paw and lapped up a few mouthfuls of the river and she shivered. "Bathe." she ordered, sitting back to wait for Driggs to wash himself clean. "You won't enter my camp dirty. I can smell the mud on you." she grimaced, nodding at the water she indicated that her word was true. Until the male was clean, they would go nowhere.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:12 am

Driggs sighed, then grinned. He splashed into the water, making sure to get Allaya wet. "Wanna join me?" He teased, not mocking this time, he was genuinely attempting to make nice. He took a breath and dunked his head, trying to get all the mud off. "It's not bad at all, really," He said, as he lifted his sopping head from the water. When he had gotten it all off, he climbed onto the back, and made sure that Allaya was out of range before he shook out his pelt.... not that there was any point, he'd splashed her on the way in.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 am

Aly grinned. "You are one strange wolf." she sighed, shaking away the droplets that had gathered on her pelt. The female shrugged her slim, bleached shoulders and turned. "Camp is this way," she said, leading the male away from the river, back the way they'd come. "I took a detour to see if I could trust you to do as I say. It worked." she stated bluntly.

The pair entered the steep walled clearing and Allaya sat above her den. "Will you be staying or no?" she asked, as though it were the perfect way to ask the question. The pale Alphess scratched behind her left ear and noticed a feeling of slight weight on her paw, a fleck of dirt. She cleaned it of and sat back again, waiting for an answer.

~I will post again tomorrow night, I have to be awake for Riding.~
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 am

(LOL okay, see you tomorrow. I will save my time, text me when you're on.)
Driggs contemplated this. "I don't know. I will for a little while." He looked at his paws, somewhat ashamed. "I need to think, and I can't do that when I'm tired, or... starving. Do you mind if I stay the night and decide in the morning?" Driggs sat down, waiting patiently for her answer. In his head, he added something. 'Thank you, Allaya for taking me in, though I seemed no more than a common stray.'
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 pm

The teen fae replied, "don't take too long. I want a pack at some point in my life, you know, before I'm dead." She turned around and laid down. "So. How'd you get here?" Allaya knew she wasn't meant to speak with this male, but he technically wasn't in her pack and so she saw nothing wrong with it.

Aly sat up and decided she didn't like the feeling so laid herself down once more, then circled into a tight ball. "I'm gonna have a nap, don't attack me." she laughed, tucking her tail under her paws and sighing herself to an easy sleep, the feeling that the male would let no harm come to her in her mind.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Driggs sighed. "Sleep well, "He said quietly. He walked to the other side of the clearing and pick a large tree for himself. He curled up with his head on his paws and closed his eyes.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Allaya woke with a start, the ground beneath her was vibrating. She picked up a herd of deer racing through forest, towards the camp. The white fae's head shot up and she ran to Driggs. "Wake up, wake up!" she barked, the deer coming ever closer.

"We're going to kill a deer, the moment they come through, we take one down. Understood?" The fae ran into the shadows, waiting for the animals to break into the camp. It wouldn't be long now. "Driggs! Get up!" she snapped, waiting patiently for the herd to come. She was hoping for a buck, then she could take the antlers to place by her den. "We're killing a male." she decided firmly.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Driggs sleepily stumbled off to the side, yawning. Then he actually heard what she'd been saying. "What?" He yelped, and then changed his mind and readied himself. It was no good questioning her when there was meat to be had. He shook the last of the sleepiness of out his head and focused on the task at hand.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Aly huffed as Driggs stumbled to the side, but her attention snapped back to the clearing as a fawn jumped into the clearing. "Get a buck!" she snapped as the rest of them burst into the clearing, she targeted one with extra weight, a perfectly healthy buck but it would feed her and Driggs. "Get him!" she barked, jumping with pleasing agility off a doe and landing square on the shoulders of the male she was targeting.

She felt his blood pumping through her paw pads and she bit his sohulder, hearing him call out in alarm gave her a satisfying feeling, which frightened and surprised her at the same time. "Help!" she snapped at Driggs again, feeling her hold on the buck begin to loosen.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 am

Driggs tore after the buck, nipping at its heels. However, the buck was fleetfooted and Driggs couldn't quite reach the tendon on his back leg. "Couldn't have picked something easier?" He panted at Allaya as he lunged for the flank, a risky move because it was close to Allaya's heels. However, he sank he fangs deep into the brute's thigh with no problem, and waited for Allaya to finish him as the buck stumbled slightly from the pain.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:42 am

Aly grinned through the stress, "easy isn't my thing," she said, ripping her claws down the bucks neck and feeling him fall under her. She jumped off and whispered as she neared and the last of the deer scrambled from the clearing, "your life will sustain us, thank you," and the pale femme ripped the throat of the buck open, allowing it's life blood to pour out.

"Easy is for the weak. If you want meat, you have to pick the good stuff." she said harshly as she tore the back leg of the buck with such ferocity that it actually dislocated and she pulled it free, lugging the limb back to her cave and resting atop to eat.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Greed looked silently at the wolves as they attacked.
The female's attacking reminded her of her father, and she shivered. She had been attracted by the sound of talking, but had only caught the first few words.

Quietly, she walked forward. "He- hello," the small one and a half year old said, her voice raspy and cracked from loss of use. After all, when one was travelling for three months, alone, they didn't talk much.

She wasn't her feisty self, for sure. She wouldn't trust these two adults until they proved they were kind. Even then, she doubted she would fully trust anyone again.

"I'm looking for a pack..." she said, hoping they wouldn't chase her off. Most wolves had been too worried that she, being young, would end up wasted space.
Greed
Greed

Wolf Information
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Allaya turned on the yearling fae, licking the blood from her muzzle she blinked her eyes open and turned her head to Driggs. "You see, had I not been distracted by that buck and how delicious the leg was, I would have noticed her." With a smirk, she looked back at the nervous female. "Well, you've found one, and I'm the leader of it. Hooligan over there is debating whether to stay or not, and I've decided that if and when he does, he'll be my hunter."

The female smiled at Driggs and then walked up to the nose of the newcomer. "You've found a pack. Now the question is what do you want from it?" her voice wasn't harsh, but it was flat and unemotional.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Greed definitely wanted to stay, but the female also definitely frightened her.
"I want to stay and train... I can use herbs, well, I learned from my mum... please!" she said desperately- the young fae didn't want to be turned down once again.
Greed
Greed

Wolf Information
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Allaya smirked and walked away. "Not today, pretty girl. We don't need a nervous yearling around to burden my pack." the fae tossed her finished leg at the loner and spoke, "take that and leave." There was about two crumbs of meat left on the bone, but Allaya would not be a gentle mother wolf, she was an Alphess and she would behave as one.

Aly tugged the buck to her den and faced the yearling again. "Well, kitty-cat?" she took a step towards the wolf and barked once, then laughed and trotted over, taking another bite of the buck and tossing some extra to Driggs. The sun began to set, which was noted by Allaya when the pulses in the earth died down, and she sighed, curling above her den with the buck next to her.

"Good-night Driggsy," she yawned, then wrapped her tail over her nose as the pulses seemed to fade into nothingness and the stars appeared in the sky, and slept.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Greed opened her mouth at the next rejection. Suddenly, anger fueled her feisty self. She glared at the bone the wolf had tossed at her.

She stalked back to the brush, a ways away, making it hopefully look like she was far away. Once she was pretty sure both wolves were asleep, she stalked back.

Smirking to herself, the young wolf quietly ripped off a large chunk of meat- more than half the size of her.

She wobbled as she tried to carry it, swaying dangerously to the left. She managed to right herself, grumbling into the piece of meat silently. The fea took a step, and fell flat on her face.

"Urrrgh..." she growled dazedly, forgetting the mission to stay quiet. As soon as she realized she had groaned out loud, she scrambled to get up, never quite making it, scraping and slipping on the leaves and grass.
Greed
Greed

Wolf Information
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Allaya was awakened by a loud noise and fast, rough pulses through the stone. She rose and stretched, then jumped on whatever it was. Inhaling, she realized it was the female, and she smelled of the buck. "So, once I tell you to get out, you come back and steal?" she snarled at a whisper, close to the wolf's ear.

Getting off, Aly sat back. "First, you're going to put the meat back. Next, you're going to tell me your name. Then, you're going to tell me how old you are. Finally, you're going to sleep here as my healer." she said, her voice slow and careful. The Alphess felt for Driggs' pulse but it was slow and steady, he was asleep again. "Understood, fae? Return the food. Tell me your name. Tell me how old you are. And then sleep over there." she motioned to below her den, where Driggs was, and turned on the wolf again.

"Now speak up." She ordered.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Greed slowly walked to the pile where the deer was, and put the meat there.
"I'm Je- ...I'm Greed. One and a half years old... er... thank you for the place to sleep," she thanked her, although she wasn't very guilty about the meat.
Greed
Greed

Wolf Information
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next