ßɭʋε Şƙɩɛʂ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Whic motto do you think would suit the pack best?

The Summer Lands - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Summer Lands - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Summer Lands - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Summer Lands - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Latest topics
» The Summer Lands
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm by Moongazer

» WolfQuest Ad
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Allaya

» ::Driggs::
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» Summer Plot
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» -Lace, not wolf-
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm by Lace

» Suggestions
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm by Driggs

» Activity and Attendance
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm by Driggs

» Questions Stuff
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm by Yuuwaku

» Leaving :c
The Summer Lands - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 pm by Yuuwaku

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Lace

Our users have posted a total of 370 messages in 34 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

The Summer Lands

+3
Greed
Driggs
Allaya
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Summer Lands - Page 3 Empty Re: The Summer Lands

Post  Allaya Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Allaya turned to Greed, "My great aunt, I believe, went by the name of Feather, and my uncle was Takoda, I think. My mother's name was Koralia and she was Feather's sister, but Feather fell in love with Takoda, making him my uncle." she shrugged the thoughts away and dug into the meat, crimson staining her muzzle, though she quickly licked it away. "What have we learned from this lesson, Greed? I will tell you. We've learned that stealing from the blind isn't as easy as it seems."

The pale female faced Paul. "I told you you're staying. will you pay attention to your Alphess please?" she barked after him. Finally turning to Yuu, she smiled. "Parents were Koralia and Chink. Chink got wrongfully accused and exiled, Koralia was killed. My Great Aunt was her sister, Ininaig, and my Great Uncle was Zevnyx. They were both black an apparrently had lots of 'fun' in their day. They aren't actually my 'Great' Aunt and Uncle, they were just awesome so I called them great... Not sure if they're still alive. Never met my real Great Aunt and Uncle."

The blind Alphess paused, took a deep breath and exhaled. "As long as you decide not to go 'mess around' with all the males, I might promote you to Beta Female, but for now, you'll do nicely as a warrior." she nodded her head once as puncuation and waved Greed off. "Yuu, we're going for a walk." the female rose, stretched her legs, and walked lazily to the edge of the camp.
Allaya
Allaya

Capricorn Posts : 147

Wolf Information
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

https://blueskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Paul smiled and was jumping in the inside but he started to speak "Thanks, finally I have a pack and oh sorry I didnt hear you Paul under a low voice and growling under his breath and speak in his mind Well I didnt hear you! So.... ya! and then he sited watching the wolves talking, and speak to myself, again. Man, girls can speak about hobbies and life and etc, I think it kinda annoying... Well i need to stop talking to myself and get some friends... Like seriously Then Paul lays down and sleep
Paul
Paul

Taurus Posts : 12

Wolf Information

http://dancing-stones-pack.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuwaku Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:58 pm

The Summer Lands - Page 3 Yuuwak13

Yuu couldn't help but smile, "I am Zev and Ina's grand daughter, Does that make us like... Distant cousins? By law since Ina and Feather weren't really related..." She paused 'That's so cool, I got family I wouldn't never guessed I ever had! The black fae followed her new alphess to the edge of the camp.

(Three sentences exactly!)
Yuuwaku
Yuuwaku

Libra Posts : 36

Wolf Information
Crush: None
Mate: None

http://elementalwolfpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 pm

::Driggs::
Driggs yawned, his eyes slowly and lazily taking in every inch of his surroundings. "Newcomers..." He remarked to himself, walking over to Allaya's side. "May I eat?" He asked, a little bit of the vague resentment leaving him. He awaited her answer patiently, she had more important things to deal with than his hunger.
(Apologies for my inactivity, I was away. Forgot to say so. Also like the new text and set-up.)
Driggs
Driggs

Sagittarius Posts : 82

Wolf Information
Crush: Moongazer, but it's just a crush, for now ;)
Mate: Nope.

http://www.fallenpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 am

Paul saw another and shrugs, cause Paul know he part of pack. So Paul lay down with tiredness in his body so he went to sleep, letting the wolves have there free time....

Hour Later
Paul woke up hungry and wanted hunt for himself and he did. So Paul went into the forest telling no one and hunting a elk by himself.... After searching he found a elk, eating grass so he couched down until it turn around. Then the elk turn around, minding it own business and then Paul hit the ground and jump on the elk back and going straight to it neck. So Paul for the neck and press down on his jaws and we hitter the floor and there feast for Paul. And Paul ate happily.
Paul
Paul

Taurus Posts : 12

Wolf Information

http://dancing-stones-pack.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Driggs shuffled his paws a little, changing his mind. "Er, Allaya?" He added, "I think... I think I want to stay." He grinned, a little sheepishly. "And... could I have Scout, instead of Hunter like you said?"
(I don't mean to be a downer or anything, it was a good post,, but for future reference, it isn't realistic that a wolf could catch an elk on its own- a wolf would bring a packmate, or hunt something smaller Smile Just sayin'.)
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

(Yes, not to gang up on you or anything, but it's also listed in the Thread on WQ that it's a somewhat realistic pack. Please pay attention to the rules and stuff Paul. Driggs, your absence is excused, I already knew seeing as Emma texted me Razz)

Allaya smiled at Driggs, "you can eat, and sure, you'll be a scout from now on." Turning back to the forest and walking out she listened carefully to Yuuwaku, "So... We're related... kind of?" then she paused, rethinking what the black and white fae had said. "Koralia was Ininaig's birth sister. She was born and their mom was killed, but another pack found my mom when they were crossing the territory, they were following some humans or something."

The blind Alphess lowered her head, "my mother was killed in and earth quake two years ago." Aly raised her head, turning her ears to the side, the soft thudding of a frightened hare. Just as the rustle in the bushes came to life, she jumped, catting it's hind leg. Allaya grabbed the leg in her jaws and felt the familiar crunch of bone just before she brought her paw down on the animals neck, severing the spine.

Lifting herself she winced as pain traveled down her foreleg, along with the sensation of warm water. "I'm bleeding. Awesome. Is it bad?" she asked Yuu, turning to show a fairly deep gash in her shoulder, trickling blood down her leg.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Moon watches the river run past her rock and sighed. She hopped down and slid into the lagoon and swam out to the entrance where it meet the river. Seeing a tree root she bit down on it and let the river run over her white coat washing it clean. Swimming back into the lagoon Moon used rocks to climb out miss the mud and shook out her pelt. Blinking her silky grey orbs she padded back to the den.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Leo Posts : 28

Wolf Information
Crush: Driggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Driggs smiled at Allaya, and turned. Seeing a fae he hadn't met before, he waked over. "Hi there, my name's Driggs. Are you new to the pack?" He asked, meeting the eyes of the fae.
(Okidoki! Is Paul leaving? And just advance warning, I'm leaving again- I'll post the official thread tomorrow. Busy summer! Driggs is talking to Moongazer.)

Last edited by Driggs on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuwaku Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm

The Summer Lands - Page 3 Yuuwak13
""
Yuu didn't want to think about their weird relationship "Well, there is something between us... I guess..." She paused and followed Alla until she turned her and showed her the gash on her arm "Bad? Nothing is bad or good, Only if you yourself decide it as bad, nothing is set in stone" She paused and looked as the crimson red liquid trickle down her fore arm "I say it ain't good nor bad, it's not good since it will stain you glam fur... and it ain't bad since it really ain't gonna hurt you" Yuuwa let the fine scent tickle her nose "Bad don't strike me... Well maybe twice... But those don't matter, go to the river before the blood stains" The black fae said trying to drop the other topic as it's last words that hinted her past lingered in the air.
Yuuwaku
Yuuwaku

Libra Posts : 36

Wolf Information
Crush: None
Mate: None

http://elementalwolfpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Moon looked over at the brute named Diggs. "Nice to meet you. I'm Moongazer and yes I am new. Alla accepted me as the packs Oracle." she said with her tail wagging gently. Sitting down she curled her tail around her paws. She studied the brute in front of her with her grey orbs smiling softly. "You have the build of a scout, which is your rank. Am I right?" she asked reaching out with her mind to feel his emotions.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

"My mom told me about a wolf called Feather... didn't tell me much, just that she joined someone named Feather after a big fight, and she and Dad ran away when Feather died, because they were halfbreeds," Greed said, unknowingly admitting she was a halfbreed. Greed had never been told much as a pup, but her mom bad indeed told her stories about Feather, who had taken in her mother and father- her mother had been taken in only as a healer... much like now, Greed realized.
Greed
Greed

Wolf Information
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:06 pm

"Yeah, I am a scout." Driggs smiled at her. "I've never actually met an Oracle before, my previous pack didn't have one. What do you do?.. er..." Driggs hesitated. Although he was bursting with curiosity, he didn't want to be rude. "If it's not intruding or anything."
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Moon smiled. Driggs had a caring heart and was honest. "We get dreams and visions on our packs future or if we are ready to leave our old pack and new leader or specific wolf that we need to seek out. Then we tell our alpha and sometimes the pack member who it involves about what we saw." she explained, "It isn't really something you can easily teach and if a pup is to become an apprentice then we see it before their birth." Moon shrugged. "Its really a touch and go thing you never know when you will see something. Also if something in the past that has happened and could influence the packs present or future we can see that too. Or if we focus sometimes we can see a wolfs past."
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:02 am

"That's really neat." Driggs said quietly. "And I thought I was so cool 'cause I'd finished my training for Scout early. In my old pack, there were some weird rules. Your possible ranks were chosen when you were a pup, based on your weight. I could've been a Scout or a Nanny, and the choice was pretty much made for me... Luckily I loved it from day one." He'd never approved of the system, but at least he'd liked what he ended up with. He grinned, although he was feeling shy at being around such a pretty and obviously sweet fae. "Do you enjoy being an Oracle?"
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Allaya Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 am

Allaya turned and limped towards the running water, wading in she lifted her paw and allowed the H2o to clean her fur. The Alphess nodded at Yuuwaku. "You're going to be my Beta." she decided out loud. Smiling, Aly allowed the water to sooth the pain in her shoulder, numbing her with it's icy chill. "That's your welcome present. Enjoy." she nodded back at the hare.
Allaya
Allaya

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Greed looked on as her statement was ignored. "I'm going to go get herbs,", she said snappily. With that, the young wolf walled off to the forest to begin finding herbs.
Greed
Greed

Wolf Information
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Moon nodded. "Yeah I do. Its interesting what I see and find out." she said. Running her eyes over Driggs again she nodded. "You do look kinda young. But your old packs system is pretty lame. If I hadn't been seen as an Oracle I would have been allowed to choose what I was going to be." she told the young brute.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Driggs smiled softly. "What do you think you would've chosen?" He asked. "If you hadn't been an Oracle, I mean." He shifted slightly, so as to be more comfortable.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Moongazer tilted her head thinking. "Probably a hunter or a scout." she answered. "I have been partly trained as a scout and i would like yo finish it so i can help out." She sighed and lay down resting her head on her paws.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 pm

"I don't think Allaya would mind at all." Driggs said. "It sounds like a great idea." He glanced around at the camp.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Moon smiled looking up at Driggs. "I don't think she would either. Would you teach me?" she asked looking at the young brute with hopeful eyes.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Driggs nodded shyly, honoured. "Sure. D'you wanna go find Allaya and ask, just in case?"

Last edited by Driggs on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Moongazer Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Moon jumped to her paws grinning. "Thanks lets go." she said. Sniffing around she found Allayas scent and started to follow it.
Moongazer
Moongazer

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Driggs Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 am

Driggs stood up, and catching Allaya's scent only seconds after Moongazer, he followed it. He trotting along at a brisk pace, keeping an eye out for the telltale white fur.
Driggs
Driggs

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next