ßɭʋε Şƙɩɛʂ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Whic motto do you think would suit the pack best?

The Territory I_vote_lcap0%The Territory I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Territory I_vote_lcap100%The Territory I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Latest topics
» The Summer Lands
The Territory EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm by Moongazer

» WolfQuest Ad
The Territory EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Allaya

» ::Driggs::
The Territory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» Summer Plot
The Territory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» -Lace, not wolf-
The Territory EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm by Lace

» Suggestions
The Territory EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm by Driggs

» Activity and Attendance
The Territory EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm by Driggs

» Questions Stuff
The Territory EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm by Yuuwaku

» Leaving :c
The Territory EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 pm by Yuuwaku

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Lace

Our users have posted a total of 370 messages in 34 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

The Territory

Go down

The Territory Empty The Territory

Post  Allaya Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Pack of the Blue Skies is a peaceful pack most of the time. The Territory is rich in prey during the spring and summer, the smaller prey leaves during the cold seasons and the pack must hunt together to catch larger things like elk, deer and, very rarely, buffalo. To strangers, the territory may seem perfect, but there are flaws. Bears come in shortly after hunts finish, meaning the pack must eat the most possible before bears and cougars come. There can be avalanches during the winter and landslides during the autumn.

The plants around the territory are all beautiful, but some are deadly. Before wolves receive their rank, they are taught how to tell poisonous plants from those that are OK. Water lilies grow in the ponds around the territory and willows hang over the lakes and rivers. There is plenty of water around the territory and that is what makes the prey so common. Only mother wolves, the Council, and Elders sleep in dens around the camp, which is a fair sized clearing surrounded by plant growth with a stream runnin through a small piece of it.

The Blue Skies Pack is a semi-realistic Wolf Pack. This means that the wolves can speak to each other in their own language, which we type in English. The speaking part lists it under the "Semi" part. The realistic part, is that these wolves behave as a real pack would. Meaning they hunt large prey together, they share a den site, the Alpha's and Beta's eat first, and so on. The wolves also look realistic, so avoid growths and strange eye colors please.

I ask that before you begin in the RP section, you read over the Rules, about the ranks and create a File for your wolf. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me. Thank you for reading!

,Allaya
Allaya
Allaya

Capricorn Posts : 147

Wolf Information
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

https://blueskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum